Avocado Butter Mask:
- 1 Ripe Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- 1 tablespoon of Evening Primrose Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Yogurt
- Puree all the ingredients in a blender.
- Place a warm washcloth over your face for 60 seconds to prep the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of mask evenly to face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- Gently wipe off the mask with a moist cloth.
- *Makes 1/2 cup.
Why is Avocado Amazing for the Skin?With it's high fat content and the rich consistency of the flesh and oil, avocados are an excellent choice as a moisturizer for the skin. Avocado penetrates the skin deeply and removes the dead skin cells. It helps remove the oil on your skin, unclog your pores and reduce the inflammation caused by acne.
Check out more great articles that will empower you to make positive changes in your health!