- 2 Cups - Carrot Pulp
- 1 Cup - Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Cup - Dried Coconut
- Agave Nectar
- Sea Salt
- Food Processor
- Bowls and Measuring Cups
- Place all ingredients in the Food Processor and grind for about 1 minute until everything is well mixed.
- In a separate bowl combine cinnamon and dried coconut (set aside)
- Take the newly mixed ingredients from the food processor and roll them into small 'Beta Carotene' balls. Then roll them around in the bowl of cinnamon and coconut. ENJOY!
QUESTION OF THE DAY:I've always hated composting my pulp from my juicer. So if any of you out there have your own 'Pulp Recipes' then please share them with all of us!
Check out more great articles that will empower you to make positive changes in your health!
- JUICER CONTEST! Who Has The Better Juicer: Braun? Omega? Breville?
- What’s Khichdi? How’s it made? Why’s it One of the Most Detoxifying Foods?
- What is a Neti Pot? How is it used? Why YOU should know!
- Documentary THE COVE Exposes Secret Slaughtering of Dolphins
- Oil Spill: Why is this 100% Organic Solution Being Ignored?