Download the Austrian studyBiological effects of transgenic maize NK603xMON810 fed in long term reproduction studies in mice. Sources: organicconsumers gmwatch
My Thoughts:It's a whole new wave of natural selection taking place. The evolution of the human race is about to make a major shift in favor of those who don't poison themselves with toxic foods, medicines and consumer products. "Survival of the fittest" will soon come to mean "extinction of the chemically intoxicated." Remember: In many cases, infertility is Mother Nature's way of telling conventional consumers that they're too unhealthy to have babies anymore.
Check out more great articles that will empower you to make positive changes in your health!
- Is Monsanto’s Goal Our Extinction?
- A Secret Experiment of Genetically Modified Potato Crops Discovered in England
- FDA Set to Approve Genetically Engineered Animals
- Research Confirms Organic Apples Have More Antioxidants Than Conventionally Grown Apples
- Eating Pecans Protects Your Brain and Fights Disease